If you’ve been dealing with missing and failing teeth, then Fielder Park Dental would love to help you enjoy a strong and beautiful smile once again. One of the best ways we can help our patients do this is through dental crowns and bridges in Arlington. These dental restorations can allow you to you:Regain Beautiful Functional Teeth Read Transcript
Dental crowns and bridges allow us to take teeth that are broken or weakened, many times through cracks from teeth that are weakened around old fillings even or large cavities, and we can replace the outside tooth structure with a material such as the zirconium, which is a tooth colored, porcelain strong like metal that we can hold that tooth and not lose it eventually due to breakage. It allows a patient to chew on it and smile, and no one else has ever the wiser.
- Eat and enjoy all your favorite foods more comfortably
- Gain the confidence you need to smile authentically
- Improve your overall oral health
- Look younger and more robust
- Make better first impressions in your professional life
- Feel better about your overall appearance
Let us help you get your smile back. Call Fielder Park Dental today at 817-993-5541 to schedule an appointment. Early morning appointments are available. We’re conveniently located on North Fielder Road, underneath the water tower.
Crowns & Bridges Make Versatile Restorations
Dental crowns and dental bridges can be used in many different ways to help repair your damaged smile. If you have failing or missing teeth, there’s a good chance we’ll use crowns and bridges in your treatment plan.
Our crowns are fashioned out of tooth-colored material such as porcelain or zirconia. To make a bridge, two or more crowns are attached to replacement teeth in the middle. Bridges are a good replacement for removable partials.
When you come in for your initial exam, we’ll go over all your crowns and bridges options for getting your smile back in shape. They could include:
- Single Crown For Tooth Repair – If you have a single tooth that’s damaged or diseased, we may recommend repairing it with a beautiful new crown. We’ll gently shape the tooth so that the crown fits neatly over the top. Then we’ll cement the custom-made crown into place to strengthen the tooth and help prevent further problems. Crowns are often used in this way after a tooth has been saved from extraction with root canal treatment.
- Crown-Implant Combination – For a single missing tooth, there’s no better way to replace it than with a dental implant and a crown. Your dentist will place the implant where your tooth is missing, then after a healing period, we’ll attach the crown to the top of the implant. You’ll have a lifelike replacement tooth, and virtually all your biting and chewing power will be restored.
- Standard Fixed Bridge – This type of bridge is designed to anchor on either end to your natural teeth. It will have one or more replacement teeth in the middle and will span the empty space left by missing teeth. Eating will be more comfortable, plus you’ll have a natural-looking restoration that you’ll be proud to show off.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – This bridge is similar to a standard bridge except that it anchors to two or more dental implants rather than your natural teeth. It offers superb stability, plus it will fill in the gap in your smile and make your mealtimes more enjoyable. No one will suspect your replacement teeth are not natural.
Don’t go through life with missing and failing teeth! Come see the experts at Fielder Park Dental for dental crowns and bridges in Arlington. Call us today at 817-993-5541 to schedule your consultation. You can also make an appointment .