If you’re missing all or nearly all your teeth on either your upper or lower jaw, we have some fantastic news for you. Using the leading-edge All-on-4® technique, we can replace your teeth with a minimal number of implants. All-on-4 dental implants in Arlington can help you:
- Eat all your favorite foods once again
- Smile with newfound confidence
- Improve your overall oral health
- Aid your digestion through more complete chewing
- Look younger and more vibrant
- Enjoy sturdy replacement teeth that stay in place
Don’t go another day without taking action toward getting your smile back! Call Fielder Park Dental today to schedule your consultation.
Achieve a Complete Smile Again With All-on-4
In case you’re not familiar with dental implants, these artificial teeth roots are inserted into your jaw to serve as a base for replacement teeth. Implants will also protect your jawbone by helping prevent bone deterioration, a consequence of missing teeth that can affect the shape of your face.
With the All-on-4 system, we can place just four implants per arch (upper, lower, or both) to anchor a full row of beautiful new teeth. Here’s how the process works:
- We’ll first plan your treatment using a 3-D CT scanner.
- Then two implants will be inserted vertically, and two will be placed at precise angles in the back for superior stability.
- Finally, we’ll attach your new teeth right after we place your implants. Rather than waiting several months, as is the case with most implant treatments, you’ll leave with new teeth the same day! You’ll never have to be without teeth again. You’ll wear these temporary teeth while your final restorations are being made.
Because of this less-invasive implant placement method, many people who have been told they are not candidates for implants are able to get them.
If you’ve lost your teeth, we’d love to help you get them back with Arlington All-on-4 dental implants. Call Fielder Park Dental today at 817-275-4817 to schedule your consultation. You can also schedule one online.