Missing teeth can make it hard to eat certain foods or to eat at all. They can also negatively affect your health. Lost teeth lead to bone loss in your jaw, higher risk of additional tooth loss, and other oral health problems. Poor digestion from incomplete chewing and not eating as many nutritious foods both impact your overall health. Even so, we hear a lot about the embarrassment our patients suffer from not having teeth.
- Fill the gap in your smile so you can show off your teeth without embarrassment
- Let you eat what you want – without hurting or without your replacement teeth falling out
- Allow you to keep your teeth in your mouth without ever removing them
- Help you look younger
- Let you feel like yourself again without thinking about your teeth
- Improve your oral and overall health
Stop making decisions based on your missing teeth. Take our quiz to see if tooth implants are right for you. Then call Fielder Park Dental at 817-993-5541 to request a consultation, or . Don’t forget to ask about our special offer!