This year, don’t forget to get yourself something nice this Christmas. Make plans to upgrade the appearance of your teeth in the year to come.
Schedule an appointment with one of our doctors to discuss how our cosmetic dentistry could give you the smile of your dreams. With our many services, you could have a better smile in time for next year’s family Christmas picture.
Call 817-993-5541 to plan a visit to Fielder Park Dental in Arlington, TX. It’s your first step in your smile makeover.
Make An Improvement For Yourself
Your smile affects you and the people around you. When you can see that someone you love is happy, it makes you happier, too. Your smile can have that same effect on others.
Your perception of your smile also affects how you act in many situations. When you are satisfied with the appearance of your teeth, it doesn’t make you feel self-conscious about speaking or smiling. To put this another way, feeling self-conscious about your teeth can make you hesitant to speak or smile.
The good news is that you can transform your smile. Our team is more than prepared to help. We have assisted countless patients who wanted to see something nicer when they look in the mirror or post a selfie on social media. Let us show you what we can do.
Improve your smile and boost your confidence at the same time.
Every year millions of people take advantage of the many ways that cosmetic dental care can give their smiles a boost. At our office, we want to know your smile goals so we can find the right service or services for your needs.
By understanding your situation and your intentions, we can help you choose the best treatments:
- Professional Whitening – This is one of our most popular services and for a good reason. Removing deep stains is one of the easiest ways to make your smile look nicer.
- Dental Veneers – Think of veneers as special, durable shells that can be bonded to the front of your teeth. With veneers, you can conceal a number of flaws and create the appearance of a completely different smile.
- Tooth Bonding – Bonding is a simple and cost-effective way to fix issues such as chips, cracks, and small gaps between teeth.
- Tooth Contouring – Misshapen teeth can distract from the rest of your smile. Removing excess enamel can help your smile look more uniform.
- Crown Lengthening – This is the opposite of tooth contouring. With this procedure, we remove gum tissue to reveal more of your teeth.
- Gum Recession Treatment – If gum disease affected the appearance of your gums, we can restore your gumline with the Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique.
- Invisalign – Orthodontic care has a long history of making teeth straighter. This system uses discreet, clear, and custom-made aligners instead of brackets and wires.
Get Started Today
To make your dream smile into your real one, schedule an appointment with one of our doctors in Arlington. To plan your visit, call Fielder Park Dental at 817-993-5541, or .