You may have heard that dental implants are a better way to replace teeth than conventional dentures. It’s true, they give you teeth that look and feel more like your own. Still, you may have also heard about factors like healing time and expense. At Fielder Park Dental, you have the option of full-arch implants, a method of securing a complete arch of teeth with as few as four implants.
This innovative technique offers advantages over other treatments used to replace lots of teeth. The best way to see if you’re a candidate is by scheduling a free consultation. We’ll use a CBT scan to assess your suitability for implants and plan your treatment. Call 817-275-4817 today to make an appointment.
In the meantime, see some of the benefits of an All-on-4® procedure:
- Teeth in Less Time – Unlike other ways of replacing teeth with implants, All-on-4 makes it possible to get your implants and new teeth in a single day. After placing implants, your dentist will attach an arch of teeth to them that you’ll wear while your implants heal. Once they have, you’ll return to our office for your more permanent restoration. In the meantime, you’ll be able to show off a full smile and eat many foods.
- Affordability – Since just four implants are used – instead of the eight often used for implant dentures – your full-arch treatment will cost less.
- Easier Healing – Using fewer dental implants is also easier on your jaw. The result is a procedure that takes less time and results in faster healing too.
- Convenient Care – Caring for your teeth is as simple as brushing and flossing. That’s because, unlike dentures, they stay fixed in place. Since implants stimulate bone growth like natural tooth roots do, you won’t lose bone mass in your jaw. That means your dentures won’t loosen over time. So you won’t need relining treatments to maintain the fit.
- Secure Smile – Unlike conventional dentures, your new teeth stay in place without slipping or shifting. And you won’t need adhesive. You’ll feel more confident in your smile!
Interested in full-arch implants? Call Fielder Park Dental now at 817-275-4817 for a free consultation in Arlington, TX.