If you have a family, chances are you also have a jam-packed schedule. Scheduling tasks can be difficult. We make scheduling your dental appointments as simple as possible by providing expanded hours as early as 7:00 a.m. and as late as 5:30 p.m. The entire family can obtain the care they need from our team with wide-ranging solutions like:
- General Dentistry – All ages need routine solutions like examinations, cleanings, and gum disease therapy to stay in tiptop dental health.
- Aesthetic Dental Care – For a confidence increase, improve your smile with teeth bleaching, veneers, tooth bonding, and gum recession therapy with the Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique.
- Invisalign – Teenagers and their parents can benefit from metal-free orthodontic therapy with Invisalign. You’ll appreciate the essentially invisible look and comfort of clear plastic aligners.
- Dental Implants – Dental implants are the best way to replace teeth. Whether you obtain a solitary dental implant with a crown to replace one tooth or an All-on-4® treatment to replace most or every one of your teeth, you’ll appreciate a natural look and function.
- Dental Surgery – Tooth removal, sinus lifts, bone grafts, and periodontal grafts are accessible.
You can remain calm throughout any type of treatment with our free sedation methods. Even young kids can obtain fast-acting laughing gas, and oral sedation is available.
So your family can receive the treatment they require, we accept all insurance plans that allow you to pick your dentist. You can join our membership plan to conserve money on your oral care if you do not have insurance coverage. We’ll even offer you an estimate for solutions prior to your treatment so you understand what to expect.
We provide a number of specials for new patients. When you see us for an expert cleaning, get a cost-effective exam and X-rays. Reserve a dental implant consultation and obtain a CBT scan to use for your therapy if you’re interested in replacing teeth with implants. Invisalign consults are also here.