If you have a family, chances are you additionally have a full schedule. Scheduling tasks can be tough. We make booking your dental appointments as simple as possible by providing expanded hours as early as 7:00 a.m. and as late as 5:30 p.m. The entire family can get the care they need from our team with comprehensive services like:
- General Dentistry – All ages require routine services like exams and cleanings to stay in excellent dental health. We also offer periodontal disease treatment.
- Cosmetic Dental Care – For a confidence boost, spruce up your smile with teeth bleaching, veneers, tooth bonding, and gum recession therapy with the Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique.
- Invisalign – Teenagers and parents can enjoy metal-free orthodontic therapy with Invisalign. You’ll value the virtually unnoticeable appearance and benefit of clear plastic aligners.
- Dental Implants – Dental implants are the most realistic way to replace teeth. Whether you get a solitary dental implant with a crown to replace one tooth or an All-on-4® treatment to replace most or all of your teeth, you’ll enjoy a natural appearance and function.
- Dental Surgery – Tooth removal, sinus lifts, bone grafts, and gum grafts are available.
You can stay calm throughout any kind of treatment with our free sedation choices. In fact, little ones can receive fast-acting laughing gas, and risk-free oral sedation is likewise available.
So your family members can receive the treatment they require, we accept all insurance plans that enable you to select your dentist. You can join our membership plan to save hard-earned cash on your oral care if you do not have insurance. We’ll even offer you with a price quote for services before your treatment so you have an idea what to expect.
We offer a number of specials for new patients. Get a totally free exam and X-rays when you see us for a dental cleaning. If you’re interested in replacing teeth with teeth implants, arrange a FREE implant consultation and get a CBT scan to help plan your treatment. Invisalign consults are also free.
Call 817-993-5541 right now to go to a family dentist near Hurst, TX. You can likewise make an appointment .