If you have a family, chances are you also have a full schedule. Organizing tasks can be difficult. We make reserving your visits as easy as possible by offering expanded hours as early as 7:00 a.m. and as late as 5:30 p.m. The entire family can get the care they need from our staff with comprehensive services like:
- General Dentistry – All ages need routine solutions like examinations, cleanings, and periodontal disease treatment to remain in optimal dental health.
- Cosmetic Dental Care – For a self-confidence increase, make improvements to your smile with teeth whitening, veneers, tooth bonding, and gum recession therapy with the Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique.
- Invisalign – Teenagers and adults can benefit from metal-free orthodontic therapy with Invisalign. You’ll value the almost unseen look and convenience of clear plastic aligners.
- Dental Implants – Dental implants are the best lifelike means to replace teeth. Whether you get a single implant with a crown to replace one tooth or an All-on-4® procedure to replace most or every one of your teeth, you’ll delight in a natural appearance and function.
- Dental Surgery – Tooth removal, sinus lifts, bone grafts, and periodontal grafts are available.
You can remain calm throughout any type of treatment with our complimentary sedation methods. Even kids can obtain fast-acting laughing gas, and oral sedation is likewise readily available.
So your family can obtain the treatment they need, we accept all insurance coverage plans that permit you to select your dentist. If you don’t have insurance coverage, you can join our membership plan to save money on your oral treatment. We’ll even present you with a quote for solutions before your treatment so you have an idea what to anticipate.
We provide numerous specials for new patients. Get a free exam and X-rays when you see us for a professional cleaning. If you’re interested in replacing teeth with dental implants, arrange a FREE dental implant consultation and get a $500 credit toward your therapy. Invisalign consults are also totally free.
Call 817-993-5541 now to check out a family dentist near AT&T Stadium. You can additionally make an appointment .