If you have a family, chances are you also have a full calendar. Scheduling activities can be tough. We make booking your dental appointments as easy as possible by offering extended hours as early as 7:00 a.m. and as late as 5:30 p.m. The whole family can get the care they need from our team with comprehensive services like:
- General Dentistry – All ages need routine services like exams, cleanings, and gum disease treatment to stay in top dental health.
- Cosmetic Dental Care – For a confidence boost, improve your smile with teeth whitening, veneers, tooth bonding, and gum recession treatment with the Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique.
- Invisalign – Teenagers and adults can benefit from metal-free orthodontic treatment with Invisalign. You’ll appreciate the nearly invisible appearance and convenience of clear plastic aligners.
- Dental Implants – Dental implants are the most lifelike way to replace teeth. Whether you get a single implant with a crown to replace one tooth or an All-on-4® procedure to replace most or all of your teeth, you’ll enjoy a natural appearance and function.
- Oral Surgery – Tooth removal, sinus lifts, bone grafts, and gum grafts are available.
You can stay relaxed throughout any procedure with our complimentary sedation options. Even young children can receive fast-acting laughing gas, and safe oral sedation is also available.
So your family can receive the care they need, we accept all insurance plans that allow you to choose your dentist. If you don’t have insurance, you can join our membership plan to save money on your dental care. We’ll also provide you with an estimate for services before your treatment so you know what to expect.
We offer several specials for new patients. Receive an exam and X-rays when you see us for a professional cleaning. If you’re interested in replacing teeth with dental implants, schedule an implant consultation and receive a CBT scan to use to plan your treatment. Invisalign consultations are also available.