Chances are you have an overflowing schedule if you have a family. Scheduling tasks can be difficult. We make booking your appointments as easy as possible by providing expanded hours as early as 7:00 a.m. and as late as 5:30 p.m. The whole family can get the care they require from our staff with wide-ranging services like:
- General Dentistry – All ages need routine services like examinations, cleanings, and periodontal disease therapy to remain in top dental health.
- Aesthetic Dental Care – For a confidence boost, perfect your smile with teeth whitening, veneers, tooth bonding, and gum recession therapy with the Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique.
- Invisalign – Teenagers and adults can benefit from metal-free orthodontic treatment with Invisalign. You’ll value the nearly invisible look and ease of clear plastic aligners.
- Dental Implants – Dental implants are the most natural means of replacing teeth. Whether you get a single dental implant with a crown to replace one tooth or an All-on-4® procedure to replace most or every one of your teeth, you’ll enjoy a natural appearance and function.
- Oral Surgery – Tooth extraction, sinus lifts, bone grafts, and gum grafts are available to you.
You can remain calm throughout any type of treatment with our complimentary sedation methods. In fact, little ones can get fast-acting laughing gas, and dental sedation is additionally readily available.
So your family members can obtain the care they need, we accept all insurance plans that allow you to choose your dentist. If you don’t have insurance coverage, you can join our membership plan to conserve cash on your oral treatment. We’ll even offer you with a quote for solutions before your treatment so you have an idea what to anticipate.
We provide numerous specials for new patients. When you see us for an expert cleaning, receive an examination and X-rays. Set up a dental implant consultation and receive a CBT scan used to plan your treatment if you’re interested in replacing teeth with dental implants.