During any oral emergency, our first concern is getting you out of pain. When you choose Fielder Park Dental, we make comfort a concern all the time, which means we are prepared to end your suffering quickly.
With dental sedation, you can stop discomfort and ease your mind rapidly. We offer sedation options that are effective and efficient in calming anxious patients. We have pillows and warm blankets to keep you comfortable during your care.
After you get the pain under control, we can concentrate on finding the best fix to mend your smile. Thankfully, we provide a variety of emergency services that can get your mouth back in shape:
- Tooth Fillings— Cavities are common, and they can be quite uncomfortable. By coming to our office, you can get tooth-colored fillings so your teeth look and operate naturally again.
- Dental Crowns— If you have broken or split a tooth, a crown can rebuild your tooth.
- Root Canal Treatment— With a tooth infection, a filling isn’t going to be enough. Instead, you need to have a root canal to get rid of the inflamed tissue. The treatment can eliminate the reason for your tooth discomfort, so we can reconstruct your bite and your smile.
- Tooth Extraction— Sometimes the damage to your teeth is too great to save it. We can manage tooth removal when it’s required.
- Dental Implants— If you do need teeth removed, you should get the strongest teeth replacements possible. Implants restore the roots of your lost tooth, so your restorations can be strong, secure, and stable.
As soon as we’ve managed your problem, we can assist you maintain your healthy smile with our many preventive services and general dentistry. If you need an emergency dentist in West Arlington, keep this number, 817-993-5541, so you can contact Fielder Park Dental as quickly as you can. You can also .