Not many things are more stress-filled than a dental emergency. Luckily, you can obtain trouble-free therapy from an emergency dentist near southeast Arlington. The Fielder Park Dental crew can take care of injured smiles with restorative dental care, including tooth fillings, dental crowns and bridges, and root canals. Besides a wide range of restorative treatment, we treat your emergency with:
- The capacity to get ahold of our dentists after hours, if required
- Same-day appointments in most situations
- Free sedation, with a selection of laughing gas or oral sedation
- Relaxing semi-private care rooms that make it very easy for you to breathe easy while we work
Our staff can additionally take great care of your smile in non-emergency scenarios with:
- General Dentistry – For the healthiest smile, visit us on a regular basis for cleanings and exams. Keep your gums in terrific condition with gum disease treatment, also.
- Aesthetic Dental Care – Improve your smile’s look and enhance your confidence with aesthetic treatment options like teeth bleaching, Invisalign, veneers, cosmetic bonding, and gum recession treatment with the Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique.
- Dental Implants – Dental implants offer you a smile that feels and looks natural and enables you to consume every one of your favorite foods. With an All-on-4® solution, you’ll never once again need to think about loose dentures.
- Oral Surgery – Our dentists perform tooth removal, sinus lifts, bone grafts, and gum grafts.
Your treatment is always anxiety-free with our complimentary sedation options. Both fast-acting laughing gas and safe oral sedation are FREE because we believe no patient should have to experience anxiety!
We intend to make sure that you can always get the treatment you need, whether you’ve endured an emergency or just need a teeth cleaning. So we accept all insurance policies, provided you can select your dentist. On top of that, we provide a membership plan for individuals without insurance. We’ll offer you a price quote for services prior to your treatment.
We invite new patients to take advantage of our specials. Obtain an exam and X-rays when you see us for a cleaning.