When your smile is suffering and also you’re in pain, you require a dental expert prepared to take on the challenge of repairing your smile. That’s precisely what you’ll get at Fielder Park Dental. Our staff is composed of talented, knowledgeable dentists and also thoughtful staff members that will give you the best dental experience feasible.
When you’re in pain, you may be more distressed than usual. If so, we can administer sedation before your procedure to calm you as well as calm your nerves. We’ll additionally go at your pace and also address any concerns you have about your dental care. We intend to make sure you’re as relaxed as feasible.
When you come in for your dental emergency, we’ll analyze you and advise any restorative or additional kinds of dental care to end your discomfort and get your smile back on course. Below are a few of the dental emergencies we often see:
- Tooth Pain— Rinse your mouth with lukewarm water, after that apply ice or a cold compress to your cheek to help in reducing swelling and also pain.
- Cracked or Broken Tooth— Use ice to relieve discomfort and swelling, and also bring any kind of broken portions with you.
- Knocked-Out Tooth— Pick up the tooth by the crown (noticeable part in your smile), and also put it in a container of milk, saltwater, or saliva. Bring it to the office with you.
- Lost Filling— Place a touch of dental cement where the filling was as a temporary solution.
- Soft-Tissue Injury– Use gauze or a wet tea bag to stop any type of bleeding to your cheek, lips, gums, or tongue.
- Loose Crown— Use dental adhesive or tooth paste to the inside of the crown, and try to put it back into place. Bring it with you if it won’t remain in place.
- Loose or Damaged Dental Appliance– Dental wax or gauze can help keep any soft edges from annoying your mouth.
When time is essential, go to a knowledgeable emergency dentist near Grand Prairie. Call Fielder Park Dental now at 817-993-5541 for an appointment. For non-emergency concerns, you can likewise schedule a visit .