Few things are more nerve-wracking than a dental emergency. The good news is, you can get stress-free treatment from an emergency dentist near AT&T Stadium. The Fielder Park Dental team can repair harmed smiles with restorative dentistry, including tooth dental fillings, dental crowns and bridges, and root canal therapy. Apart from a broad range of restorative care, we treat your emergency with:
- The ability to speak to one of our dentists after hours, if required
- Same-day visits in many cases
- Complimentary sedation, with a selection of laughing gas or oral sedation
- Pleasant semi-private care rooms that make it simple for you to relax while we work
Our staff can take wonderful care of your smile in non-emergency circumstances with:
- General Dentistry – For the healthiest possible smile, visit us biannually for examinations and cleanings. Keep your gum tissues in terrific condition with periodontal disease therapy, as well.
- Cosmetic Dental Care – Improve your smile’s appearance and boost your self-confidence with cosmetic treatment options like teeth bleaching, Invisalign, veneers, cosmetic bonding, and periodontal recession treatment with the Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique.
- Dental Implants – Dental implants give you a smile that looks natural and allows you to eat every one of your favorite foods. With an All-on-4® treatment, you’ll never once more need to bother with loose dentures.
- Dental Surgery – Our dentists perform tooth extractions, sinus lifts, bone grafts, and gum grafts.
Your therapy is always anxiety-free with our complimentary sedation options. Both fast-acting laughing gas and safe dental sedation are FREE because our team believes no patient should need to experience anxiousness!
We intend to make sure you can always obtain the treatment you require, whether you’ve suffered an emergency or just require a teeth cleaning. So we take all insurance, provided you can choose your dentist. Furthermore, we can provide a membership plan for people without insurance. We’ll provide you a price quote for services before your treatment.
We invite new patients to take advantage of our specials. Obtain a cost-free exam and X-rays when you see us for a professional cleaning.
Call 817-993-5541 now to visit an emergency dentist near AT&T Stadium. You can additionally make an appointment .