Throughout any oral emergency, our very first concern is getting you out of discomfort. When you come to Fielder Park Dental, we make convenience a concern all the time, which shows we are prepared to end your suffering quickly.
With oral sedation, you can block pain and ease your mind quickly. Laughing gas has shown to be a productive and reliable choice for both kids and adults. We have pillows and warm blankets to keep you cozy during your care.
After you get the pain under control, we can focus on finding the right fix to mend your smile. We use a number of emergency services that can get your mouth back in shape:
- Tooth Fillings— Cavities are common, and they can be quite unpleasant. By coming to our office, you can get tooth-colored fillings so your teeth look and function naturally again.
- Dental Crowns— If you have broken or split a tooth, a crown can reconstruct your tooth.
- Root Canal Treatment— With a tooth infection, a filling isn’t going to be enough. Instead, you need to have a root canal to remove the inflamed tissue. The treatment can get rid of the cause of your tooth discomfort, so we can restore your bite and your smile.
- Tooth Extraction— Sometimes the damage to your teeth is too great to save it. When it’s needed, we can deal with tooth extraction.
- Dental Implants— If you do need teeth extracted, you need to get the strongest teeth replacements possible. Implants restore the roots of your lost tooth, so your restorations can be strong, secure, and stable.
We can help you keep your healthy smile with our many preventive services and general dentistry when we’ve managed your problem. If you need an emergency dentist in East Arlington, save this number, 817-993-5541, so you can call Fielder Park Dental as quickly as you can. You can also .