During any dental emergency, our first concern is getting you out of pain. When you choose Fielder Park Dental, we make convenience a concern all the time, which shows we are prepared to end your suffering rapidly.
With oral sedation, you can block discomfort and relax your mind quickly. Laughing gas has proven to be a reliable and efficient option for both adults and kids. In addition to that, we have pillows and warm blankets to keep you comfortable during your care.
After you get the discomfort under control, we can focus on finding the ideal fix to restore your smile. We provide a number of emergency services that can get your mouth back in shape:
- Tooth Fillings— Cavities are common, and they can be rather painful. By choosing our office, you can get tooth-colored fillings so your teeth look and function naturally again.
- Dental Crowns— If you have broken or cracked a tooth, a crown can restore your tooth.
- Root Canal Treatment— With a tooth infection, a filling isn’t going to suffice. Instead, you need a root canal to get rid of the inflamed tissue. The procedure can get rid of the cause of your tooth discomfort, so we can restore your bite and your smile.
- Tooth Extraction— Sometimes the damage to your teeth is too great to save it. We can manage tooth extraction when it’s needed.
- Dental Implants— If you do need teeth removed, you should get the greatest teeth replacements possible. Implants restore the roots of your lost tooth, so your restorations can be strong, safe and secure, and steady.
Once we’ve handled your problem, we can assist you keep your healthy smile with our numerous preventive services and general dentistry. If you need an emergency dentist in Dalworthington Gardens, save this number, 817-275-4817, so you can contact Fielder Park Dental as fast as you can. You can also schedule online.