Whether it’s been six weeks or six years since your last dental care visit, you’ll find relaxing, judgment-free treatment at Fielder Park Dental, a top-level dentist near Hurst, TX. The dentists in our office have even more than 60 years of combined experience among them, which allows us to offer a broad array of solutions, consisting of:
- General Dentistry – Visit us consistently for examinations, cleanings, and periodontal disease therapy to maintain your mouth’s perfect form.
- Cosmetic Dental Care – You can improve any smile feature with cosmetic procedures like veneers, teeth whitening, tooth bonding, and the no-hassle Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique for repairing gum recession.
- Restorative Dentistry – Our team can repair all types of oral issues with tooth fillings, root canals, and dental crowns and bridges.
- Urgent Dental Care – Same-day care is generally readily available to get you out of discomfort and return your mouth to health.
- Invisalign – You can correct your smile without metal dental braces. Invisalign aligners provide a very discreet, comfortable, and convenient alternative to metal braces.
- Dental Implants – Our skilled team can replace your missing teeth with implants. They can also reconstruct your whole smile with an All-on-4® procedure, fastening a complete arch of new teeth to just four implants.
- Dental Surgery – You can receive tooth extraction, bone grafts, sinus lifts, and periodontal grafts from our dentists.
Regardless of which procedure you obtain, our sedation options will ensure you will not feel any type of stress or anxiety. Pick fast-acting laughing gas or oral sedation. We offer FREE sedation since our team believes no patient needs to struggle with anxiety!
You’ll find your oral treatment is cost effective too. We take all insurance plans that allow you to select your dentist. We likewise offer a membership plan for those without insurance policies. Since we never want you to feel shocked by unforeseen prices, we’ll provide you with an estimate for services before your appointment.
When they visit us for a professional cleaning, new patients obtain an exam and X-rays. New patients taking into consideration implants can set up a consult and obtain a CBT scan. Call 817-275-4817 now to see your dentist near Hurst, TX at Fielder Park Dental. You can also make an appointment online.