Whether it’s been six months or six years since your last dental appointment, you’ll find pleasant, judgment-free treatment at Fielder Park Dental, a top-level dentist near Grand Prairie. The dentists in our practice have more than 60 years of combined experience between them, which enables us to provide a wide series of solutions, including:
- General Dentistry – Visit us regularly for examinations, cleanings, and periodontal disease treatment to maintain your mouth’s ideal health.
- Cosmetic Dental Care – No matter what bothers you about your smile, you can enhance it with cosmetic solutions like veneers, teeth whitening, tooth bonding, and the no-hassle Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique for fixing gum recession.
- Restorative Dentistry – Our team can mend all sorts of oral damage with tooth fillings, root canals, and dental crowns and bridges.
- Emergency Dental Care – Same-day care is usually readily available to stop discomfort and return your mouth to health.
- Invisalign – You can align your smile without metal dental braces. Invisalign aligners provide a discreet, comfortable, and convenient choice other than dental braces.
- Dental Implants – Our skilled team can replace your lost teeth with teeth implants. They can also restore your whole smile with an All-on-4® treatment, affixing a full arch of replacement teeth to just a few implants.
- Dental Surgery – You can receive tooth extraction, bone grafts, sinus lifts, and gum grafts from our dentists.
Our sedation choices will ensure you won’t feel any kind of stress and anxiety. Pick fast-acting laughing gas or safe oral sedation. We provide FREE sedation, since our team believes no patient should suffer from stress and anxiety!
You’ll discover your oral care is economical too. We take all insurance plans, provided you can pick your dentist. We also offer a membership plan for those without insurance coverage. Because we never want you to feel shocked by unexpected expenses, we’ll give you an estimate for services prior to your visit.
When they see us for a cleaning, new patients can get a complete exam and X-rays. New patients taking into consideration implants can arrange a consult and receive a CBT scan. Call 817-275-4817 now to see your dentist near Grand Prairie at Fielder Park Dental. You can also make an appointment online.