Missing teeth has an effect on individuals physically, mentally, and emotionally. This can interfere with your satisfaction in life and produce doubt regarding yourself in professional and personal relationships. Dental implants can take care of every one of these concerns. With implants, you can:
- Restore your strong bite and capability to eat
- Bring back your feeling of self-esteem
- Feel confident that your new teeth won’t slide around in your mouth
- Revive your self-confidence in personal and professional relationships
At Fielder Park Dental, your dentist desires your brand-new teeth to appear, feel, and work as well as healthy, normal teeth. You receive the advantage of our years of experience and training in teeth replacements when you come in for an examination. Jointly, we can propose a strategy to put your smile back on course and set the stage for your long-term dental wellness.
The best solutions will depend on how many teeth you need to replace. You can recreate your smile with these services:
- Dental crown With an Implant— This is essentially a complete fabricated tooth with the dental implant as the crown and the root topping your implant.
- Bridge With Implants– To replace several teeth, start with implants as your foundation. Adding a bridge fills in the space in your smile without the requirement to reshape healthy teeth to support your bridge.
- Implant-Secured Dentures— Typical dentures sit over your gums, which means they can move when you eat or talk. With a series of implants, your dentures are anchored in position, so they don’t move around.
- Full-Arch Implants— This sophisticated technique allows you to get implants and a set of teeth on the very same day. You’ll repair your smile in less time.
It’s time to revive your smile and your confidence. Set up your appointment at Fielder Park Dental to discover exactly how you can obtain dental implants in Grand Prairie, TX. You can also schedule online.